445 Roses Gap Road, DADSWELLS BRIDGE
Morgan Park 3.55 ha (8.8 acres).. Creek Frontage Close to Mountains
• Unique park like property situated on the bank of Mt. William Creek 5 km from Dadswells Bridge, 40 km from Horsham and 30 km from Stawell on the northern edge of Grampians.
• Original farm settlers cottage has open plan kitchen-living area with electric and wood stoves, lounge with wood heater, 3 bedrooms, 1 sleepout bedroom, bathroom, laundry, interior toilet. Features outside patio-barbeque area overlooking creek reserve. Ideal as a week-ender.
• Well-watered by excellent quality bore with submersible pump, creek, 3 dams and rainwater tank.
• 2 machinery sheds, lock up garage-workshop, barn and sundry sheds.
• Property features magnificent trees, an old remnant orchard and adjoins a State Conservation Park.
• "Morgan Park" was settled by the Morgan family in the mid 1800's as a grazing, market garden, tobacco and apiarist property. It was a Cobb & Co stopover with stables and a blacksmith shop and would have seen many other travellers heading to the goldfields.
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed