272 Derwent Lane, TOOLONDO
Quality Grazing Property.. 297 ha (733.4 acres)
• Highly regarded grazing property with opportunity for cropping situated 10 km south of Lake Toolondo.
• Productive heavy clay loam soils, scattered Red Gums, 7 paddocks, 8 dams and bore with windmill.
• Established pastures of Sub and Balansa clovers, Phalaris and native grasses. 130 kg/ha of super has been spread annually for last 3 years.
• Outstanding 26m x 15m 4 stand equipped raised board shearing shed, steel sheep yards, 50 tonne silo, 12m x 3m 4 room caravan with shelter and power shed with 10 kva generator and septic toilet.
• From $2300 per acre Terms 10% deposit balance 30 days.
|Land Use:||Cropping, Mixed Farming|
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed