90 Robertson's Road, TELANGATUK EAST
42.7 ha (105 acres).. 3 Bedroom Home - Good Sheds - Productive Land
• Grazing and cropping property situated in a great area 57 km south of Horsham and 27 km north of Balmoral in the shadow of the Black Mountain Range.
For the fisherman and water sports enthusiasts it is only 10 km to Lake Toolondo and 16 km to Rocklands Reservoir.
• Is a very productive property with gently undulating heavy loam soils, has clover based pastures, scattered Red Gum shade timber, is well fenced into 5 paddocks, has 5 catchment dams plus 112,000 litres rainwater storage.
• Hardiplank weatherboard home, set in established treed surrounds, has 3 bedrooms all with split system air-conditioning units, built in robes in one, kitchen with electric and wood stoves, spacious meals area, large lounge with split system air-conditioning, wood heater and opens onto entertaining deck, bathroom, laundry, toilet and verandah.
• Excellent shedding includes 2 stand shearing shed, enclosed hayshed 12m x 7.5m, machinery shed 15m x 7.5m, 3 bay lock up garage/workshop 9m x 6m, steel sheep yards and 18 tonne silo.
• School bus to Balmoral K-12 school, mail delivery 5 days a week to front gate..
|Land Use:||Mixed Farming|
Location maps are provided by Google Maps. Elders accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information displayed