Palace Hotel - Warracknabeal• A majestic and iconic 2 storey hotel situated in Warracknabeal featuring original and ornate balcony. Is situated on a 2,389 square metre corner block in the heart of the main street.
• Ground Floor.. large public bar, huge 20m x 9m 140 seat bistro with long bar, 52 seat dining room, drive through bottle shop, commercial kitchen, 3 cool rooms, 2 sets of male/female toilets and store rooms.
• First Floor.. 6 accommodation rooms, male/female bathrooms and toilets, 5 bedroom owners quarters with private lounge and kitchenette, bathroom, toilet, and direct access to balcony and courtyard.
• Hotel has not been operating for several years but still has current liquor licence. Great opportunity to re-open a traditional country hotel or perhaps the property may have other possibilities for any entrepreneurs out there.
• This establishment began as a coffee palace in 1885. In 1895 a George Cooper acquired a liquor licence and the Palace Hotel commenced business, remained in the family until 1953 and has various owners since. Extensive renovations took place in the 1920's and 1970's.
$370,000 plus GST Vendor Finance available on 30% deposit balance payable over 5 years (principal and interest) @ 5% interest per annum.
- Land Area: 2,389sqm
- Commercial Type: Hotel/Leisure
- Building Area: 900sqm
Can I afford 99 Scott Street?
With access to the best on offer from 30 lenders and complete support and advice from pre-approval to settlement, you can trust an Elders Home Loans broker to find a quick and simple solution.Get a Quote